About Jayita Dey

Jayita Dey is an independent IT consultant and certified Project Management Professional. She also serves on the board of Shishur Sevay as the Executive Director for IT and Brand Management.

Indian IT pros are coming home

For Indians, the United States has long been the most sought-after country for higher education and employment. Recent data, however, seems to indicate that the trend is reversing, with more Indians seeking jobs outside of the United States, or simply ...

By |November 28th, 2017|

Advance your development career with a Scrum certification

As a certified Scrum master, I’ve learned to appreciate the effectiveness and simplicity of implementing Scrum methodology. Traditionally, software development was a sequential and phased process where changes were both costly and time consuming ...

By |October 31st, 2017|

IT can help India achieve its transition to electric cars by 2030

In January of this year, Greenpeace published a report on the level of air pollution in India stating that, countrywide, 1.2 million deaths take place every year due to air pollution. This loss of life costs the Indian economy an estimated 3 percent of GDP.

By |June 13th, 2017|

IT tools and IT training creating a future for neglected children in India

According to India's Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, there are more than 12 million Indian children living with severe disabilities. The most common causes ...

By |May 2nd, 2017|

The top reasons that Indian employers value certifications

Information Technology (IT) is a skills-driven industry, and many different skills are needed to manage day-to-day business operations. To remain competitive, organisations need to adapt to this rapidly evolving tech landscape. ...

By |December 6th, 2016|

PfMP: The pinnacle of PMI certifications

Project Portfolio Management is the process of selecting which projects or programs to execute and how to finance them while keeping in view the organisation’s long terms goals and objectives. Whereas project or program management

By |October 12th, 2016|

Take your project management skills to the next level with PgMP

A program is defined as a group of similar projects managed together in order to incur benefits that would not otherwise accrue from managing the projects separately. Program Management is the art of successfully managing a program ...

By |September 7th, 2016|

RHIA certification is your ticket to IT healthcare employment

India is a large country with a huge population of 1.3 billion. As such, it is to be expected that providing healthcare for our people is a most challenging affair. Less than 10 percent of our citizens receive quality healthcare — the other 90 percent ...

By |August 9th, 2016|

Software testing and India’s top tester certifications

Testing is the process of appraising a software application and its components to verify that the application meets the requirements for which it was originally intended — making sure it works the way it’s supposed to work. ...

By |June 28th, 2016|

The positives and negatives of online certification testing

Testing is a means of validating an individual’s knowledge and skills. Most of us have become accustomed to taking tests since our school days. A few short decades ago, teachers had to type out pages of questions ...

By |May 5th, 2016|